Java Post Production is hiring an Office Manager.
Topics: Java Blog
Are you willing to deal with kooky creative types? Does your sense of humour tend to be dark and silly? Want to help make cool video stuff? Most importantly: do you like coffee?
Java Post Production is hiring an Office Manager. This is a full-time, permanent, non-remote position,. For details, CLICK HERE.
Please email your cover letter and resume by February 26th to: email@example.com. Interviews will take place in person shortly after the competition closes.
Java Post Production - an award-winning, full-service video production and post-production facility, proudly based in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - is hiring an Office Manager.
The Office Manager is the hub of our operation. This is a full-time, non-remote position, based out of our office in the Warehouse District.
We are seeking a candidate who has experience working in a creative/artistic industry, and is self-motivated, quick on their feet, calm under pressure, and able to balance multiple responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail.
- Create budgets, internal cost reports, invoicing and billing information for Accounting
- Create RFP submissions including schedule, budget, staff and company bios
- Develop and manage casting calls
- Create, update and distribute call sheets (including flight plans for aerial photography)
- Ensure smooth operation of the office environment as well as off-site (including client liaison, coordinating travel and catering, office supplies, mail/courier, website/phone enquiries)
- Scheduling/coordinating staff including updating calendars
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with staff, clients, and vendors
- Above-average writer, including the ability to write persuasively
- Strong critical thinking skills to solve problems/find solutions on the fly
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively, depending on the task or project
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment, able to multitask, and meet tight deadlines
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Production knowledge an asset
- Strong computer skills (Java Post is a Mac environment) including Word and Excel
- Vehicle required
- Evening and weekend work when necessary